How many times have you as spectators been at the finish line of races only to observe while your runner is eating and hydrating?
We hope to make the finish line festive for all!
Food will be offered to spectators at the price of $7.00 per person. This means you may purchase a ticket to enter and enjoy our finish line food to include:
- Hot homemade soup made by Rosauer’s, our local independent grocery store.
- Rolls made by Lou Gehrig, a local baker known and loved by many.
- Taco Bar provided by Taco del Mar.
- Juanita’s chips and Veronica’s Salsa, both locally made products.
- Bagels made locally at Hood River Bagel Co.
- Apples and pears organically grown in the Hood River Valley.
Also included will be a hot beverage tent offering hot cider, coffee, hot chocolate and tea. Of course the hot cider is grown and pressed by Ryan’s Orchards right here in the Gorge!
We will also be offering many other sweet and salty snacks for your enjoyment.
Are you in love with Hood River yet?
We would also like you to recognize the finish line medals are handmade by Mike Scrivens, a local artist.
What more can we say?? The Gorge is just a great place to be and we hope this to be a great Marathon or Half marathon experience for ALL!!